Enter your keyword

Our First Oregon Snow!

December 18, 2012

We didn't think it'd happen,
but we caught our first glimpse of snow here in Oregon!
I was getting ready for the day,
with Bronx rolling around outside the bathroom,
when I stepped into the kitchen to fill his bottle,
glanced outside,
did a double take....and saw that it was SNOWING!
Photobucket
The picture doesn't do it justice,
and it wasn't anything like a Rexburg snow,
but it was really snowing a lot!
Photobucket
Don't you just want to kiss and pinch those fat cheekys?!
I know I do.
Bronx probably thought I was psycho because I picked him up and kept yelling:
"It's snowing! It's snowing! It's really really snowing! That's SNOW baby!"
It went off and on for the most part of the day,
which was kind of exciting with Christmas right around the corner.
Now,
fingers crossed it will do this again all day on the 25th!!

1 comment

  1. Oh yay, that's awesome! I know I would be dreaming to actually have it snow here. It's still in the 70's! It's hard to have it feel like Christmas when it's not even cold outside, let alone snow! And yes, with every picture I see of Bronxy boy, I want to kiss those little chubby cheeks right off! Whenever I show Jete and Jerz his pictures, they say, "You wanna kiss his cheeks off don't ya Mom?" HAHA I guess they've heard me say it a few times.

    ReplyDelete