Enter your keyword

Right NOW

December 13, 2012

I cannot say enough how much I am loving this moment in time.
Call it what you will-
this stage,
chapter,
section of our lives....I absolutely love it.
Photobucket
And these three boys are the reason why.
Photobucket
Like father, like son?
We love our trips to visit daddy.
Photobucket
Especially when he throws us hiiigh into the air :)

We have been loving the weather lately.
There hasn't been tons of rain (yay!),
just fog.
For the most part we can get away with wearing sweatshirts and long sleeves.
No need for heavy-duty winter (::coughREXBURGcough::) coats here!
ha ha....ahhhh
Okay if I must be completely honest,
I do miss the snow.
WHAT?!
Yeah yeah.
You heard me.
The snow...I...miss it.
But just this month.
December.
I really love myself a good white Christmas.
I have never NOT had one!

Photobucket
Besides trips to visit the love of our life(and the grocery store, post office, and stake center),
we like to hang out on baseball blankets and watch Christmas movies.
Or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
You know, whatev.
I love watching these two together!
Usually when we get home from one of the above mentioned places,
Bronx is asleep.
(and that means i try to then frantically get what i want to, done)
When he starts fussing and waking up,
Tank is the first one to run over to the carseat,
and when I lift up the cover,
he gets all excited to see Bronx.
His tail wags so fast and he starts pacing back and forth right in front of the carseat.
It's the cutest.

Photobucket
Sorry for the mushing and gushing,
but I cannot say enough how blessed I am to have the family I do.
I love love LOVE them!

1 comment

  1. Those were some cute pics! I love your family and am glad life is going so well for you all!

    ReplyDelete