Within the past week Bronx has definitely mastered the art of grabbing.
Relief Society was interesting and entertaining today.
All 5 of us moms with kids under the ages of 15 months were present,
sitting against the back wall,
and this is what I witnessed:
HA!
This cutie patootie little girl(10months) comes crawling right on over to Bronx,
pulls herself up and starts trying to squeeze and pinch and touch him all over.
Oh it was soooo funny to watch!
Bronx was just as curious to see another little face peeking back at him,
and he kind of just sat there like "huh? what is this?"
What's also funny is that one by one,
we each had to take out our screaming,
whining,
crying,
or just plain loud baby.
ha ha
Bronx lasted pretty long,
and I was the last mom to leave the room with 10 minutes left on the clock.
(we were having such an awesome lesson on forgiveness, and I really didn't want to leave!)
This was also the first time I've had to take him out.
So we definitely have to start keeping a closer eye on this booger.
Right after we got home from church I set him in here and laid down on the couch (sometimes i am just tired, okay?).
I closed my eyes and heard him start grunting and making all the noises to get out,
so I look over and see him flipped on his tummy.
What in the world child....?
And then later this evening Kevin laid him in his bouncer so he could finish eating dinner,
and the next thing I hear is Kevin laughing and telling me to come look at my baby!
ha ha.
So I snapped these two pics.
Post a Comment