Bronx was invited to be in a special musical number for our ward Christmas party/talent show tonight,
and because he is oh so musically inclined,
he said yes.
Or I did, for him.
he he
The lady that invited me to do this was also inviting a few other babes in the ward,
and suggested that we dress them in "Christmasy colors-like red and green".
About 3 hours before the party this evening,
I remembered this little suggestion.
Yikes!
Yikes!
With a little help from Pinterest,
a little bit of felt I had on hand,
and a glue gun,
a little bit of felt I had on hand,
and a glue gun,
I was able to create a mini elf.
(good thing he already had the red onsie, too)
(good thing he already had the red onsie, too)
Cutest elf ever?
I think yes.
(oh and yes that necklace got yanked on lots tonight)
Soooo props to women that always have a working hubby,
or no hubby,
and still take their kids by themselves to events like this.
Especially more than ONE kid...
Tonight Kevin had to close the store so he couldn't be there until the end,
meaning I went by myself and dished up food by myself...for the first time with a baby on my hip.
Not the funnest thing ever when your baby knows how to utilize those hands of his.
It was like a balancing act trying to keep my food from not falling off my plate,
dish up,
and keep Bronx on my hip,
all while trying to keep his hands away from my plate.
yeesh.
There was also about a billion people packed into one tiny carpeted gym,
which made it 100 degrees,
which made me-who was carrying a baby-feel like it was 200 degrees.
whew!
But I lived so who cares.
ha ha ha
Would you like to see Bronx's first music video?
You'll see him pop up on the far right.
(sorry this is my first time using Vimeo, and I didn't know how to add the song in to come in stronger and cover the laughing-if you do know, comment it to me! it seemed i had to pick what they had by theme, and i couldn't just search for the song name myself)
Babies Rocking Around the Christmas Tree from Audrey Fuller on Vimeo.
Ha ha!
I love that he is looking at the other babies almost the whole time.
And now my arms are sore!
(oh and yes that necklace got yanked on lots tonight)
or no hubby,
and still take their kids by themselves to events like this.
Especially more than ONE kid...
Tonight Kevin had to close the store so he couldn't be there until the end,
meaning I went by myself and dished up food by myself...for the first time with a baby on my hip.
Not the funnest thing ever when your baby knows how to utilize those hands of his.
It was like a balancing act trying to keep my food from not falling off my plate,
dish up,
and keep Bronx on my hip,
all while trying to keep his hands away from my plate.
yeesh.
There was also about a billion people packed into one tiny carpeted gym,
which made it 100 degrees,
which made me-who was carrying a baby-feel like it was 200 degrees.
whew!
But I lived so who cares.
ha ha ha
Would you like to see Bronx's first music video?
You'll see him pop up on the far right.
(sorry this is my first time using Vimeo, and I didn't know how to add the song in to come in stronger and cover the laughing-if you do know, comment it to me! it seemed i had to pick what they had by theme, and i couldn't just search for the song name myself)
Babies Rocking Around the Christmas Tree from Audrey Fuller on Vimeo.
Ha ha!
I love that he is looking at the other babies almost the whole time.
And now my arms are sore!
Haha! SOOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really humorous. You go muscle woman!
ReplyDeleteThat totally cracked me up! He's adorable.
ReplyDelete