Enter your keyword

On A Roll Today

December 1, 2012

I was out the door by 9:30 this morning.
Can you say accomplishment?!
I have made a pact with myself to not step out of my house to do any sort of grocery shopping after 1pm,
or before 10pm(yes we prefer to go late in most cases).
Yesterday I had to drop a check off at the bank,
it was about 4:15 and YOWZA! it was so busy!
I especially did not love trying/waiting to turn left for a half hour....

So what have we been doing with all the rest of our time today?
Well,
early this morning before Kevin left for work,
Bronx got to put up his very first Christmas ornament on our advent calendar!
Photobucket
I was the most excited about this part.

We took a real bath...
Photobucket
I say "real" because he usually just gets in the shower with me,
and since we have a shower head that is removable(best thing EVER) he just sits in his bumbo,
and I clean him that way.
But I actually filled up the tub in the bathroom-off the master bedroom-today,
and he didn't know what to think.
ha ha ha
The stinker kept trying to lean forward and out to touch the water!
...and this is what happens when I think I know the size of my baby's head.
Bronx gets a hat that is a wee-bit too big.
But I still think it's a cute hat...he'll grow into it :)
I was able to get some crafty/organization stuff done.
Photobucket
And got more stuff done while they napped (i may have dozed off too...)
We woke up and played some more,
looked at flash cards (i really need to get him some fun books!),
and now are watching Frosty while we wait for dad to get home.
Photobucket
Ha.
Kevin doesn't get home for like, 2 more hours though.
So I should probably make some dinner,
and I'm sure there will be more rounds of "Patty-Cake" and "Where is Thumpkin?".

1 comment

  1. I give Jenna most of her baths in the kitchen sink. She loves it! Good job for being ready so early. We didn't get out the door until 10:40 and I did my make-up in the car.

    ReplyDelete