Enter your keyword

Babysitting and Frosting.

October 23, 2010

This week was so beautiful!


I came home on my lunch break and had to snap a picture of these trees outside our townhome.
I feel as though this was a last "hurrah!" for good weather.
The forecast calls for rain and snow{eeep!} this weekend.
And it's already been raining a bit today.


In other news,


Tank got a haircut, and when we picked him up he was sporting this festive bandana.
So cute!
I love when he gets his hair trimmed, but hate that he looks like a rat for a while after.
{And speaking about hair getting trimmed-I'm finally getting mine done in a week!}


On Wednesday I got to babysit this adorable babe, while her mom taught gymnastics.
It got me pretty baby-hungry again, even if it was just for an hour and a half.


I wanted to get a little more "in-the-mood" for halloween,
so I busted out the lights.


And today I made some sugar cookies.


These are pretty good huh?
I made them all myself and even flavored each frosting color....
...okay just kidding!
Bird made these cool cookies all by herself.
Not me.
I just think they are cuter than mine.
I don't have cool halloween cookie cutters like that.

But here's proof that I did make my OWN:


This picture doesn't even do my hard work justice.
{bahaha! but I'm not joking.}
I TRIPLED the recipe and holy moma I am sick of seeing dough.
I frosted about a ba-jillion of these suckers.
Now my arm feels like it's going to fall off.


One week 'til Trick or Treat time!

4 comments

  1. LOVE your halloween lights and cute cookies! So perfect. Just found your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...those just look yummy. And so cute! I'm going to have to make some...Nia wants some like yours with the "pumpkin candy" on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the row of trees with the fall leaves totally makes me miss fall in rexburg but also my house. :(
    Those trees look BEAUTIFUL! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete