If you don't know my husband, you don't know that he loves heaters.
He slept in front of one his entire life.
On his bedroom floor.
On his kitchen floor.
Really, wherever there was a heater vent, he slept there.
And now that I have married this boy, I have adjusted myself to his ways.
{it's what you have to do when you get married}
Last night we were just too tired to go upstairs to our bed.
Plus, it was colder upstairs than down.
We were trying to be good and hold off on getting our heater out...
But we are weak and busted it out last night.
Above is our makeshift bed.
We layed it out and then netflicked "Planet 51".
But we both zonked out half way through, and I woke up at 4:02am to turn off the T.V.
Oh you sweet, sweet, heater you.

hahaha That looks familiar. It must be something about these eastern Idaho boys and heaters because this post is Jax 100 percent. Kind of makes sense because it's so freezing!
ReplyDeleteAudrey what the heck? We have the same life. We should hang out more.
HAHAHA I love that you posted about your guys's heater fettish. Funny. YOu guys are funny, and it doesn't surprise me at all that you slept downstairs in front of the heater instead of your own bed. LOL
ReplyDeletehahahaha! I am the same as you! I wish i could have a heater with me 24/7, just constantly blowing over my head.
ReplyDelete