Enter your keyword

Back to the Grind

October 19, 2010

As much as I love my vacation time, I always love coming home to my own bed.
My own dishes.
My own soap.
My own bathroom.
You know.

There are two things I hate about coming home though, and they are
1.unpacking


and 2.laundry.
I hate hate hate folding clothes.


Today I plugged back into reality and work.
I also FINALLY mopped our kitchen floor.
Thank goodness because it was looong overdue for a good cleaning.

3 comments

  1. amen sista! (about the coming home from the vaca. not the mopping the floor. woa!? maybe i'll get all inspired and get all motivated or something.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I HATE unpacking. and even more than that I HATE HATE HATE folding clothes. Who knew we had so much in common.? Sorry I've been absent from commenting on bloggy land for a while. I do still love you I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey, I love your blog. I just read your whole trip. It looks fun. There were a lot of sweet pictures of Bud. What I really love though is all of your hunter's ed posts. I laughed my head off at each one.

    ReplyDelete