Guess who's tyin' the knot?
Meet the future Mr. and Mrs. Freeman.
One month from today these love birds will be starting their own "happily ever after",
and we couldn't be more excited for them!
Lins is the sister right under Kevin.
She and Josh started dating well over a year ago.
They had some break-ups.
Then some make-ups.
And now they are sealing the deal in the Rexburg Temple on November 27.
They are so perfect for each other in every way.
And just so we can better aquaint ourselves with them,
Here is her fabulous ring.
Can you say BLING?
I love the vintage/princess cut look.
You can spot it a mile away.
It's 100% real.
And I am in love with it.
Seriously.
I might even steal it.
{heheh, just kidding Lins}
The following photos are just a few of their engagments taken by her friend, Rachel Taylor.
Who just happens to be an amazing photographer.
You can check out her website here!

SO CUTE, and I love the invitations!! I want one. and, I dont know when they are getting married. Haha. Is it the 26th or 27th?
ReplyDeleteawww! Congratulations to the two lovebirds! I love the favorites chart! That totally reminds me of the "Favorites" sheets we used to make when we were younger. Now, I want to make one for Sam and I! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I love the favorites chart!
ReplyDeleteAudrey, you are the goods. This is awesome.
ReplyDeleteAudrrey this is so cute, I LOVE it. I am so excited for LInz and Josh. Seeing all of this makes me wish I was there for all the wedding planning. You are so dang nice and fun and do fun things all the time, I love it and love this post. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete