I cannot tell you how much I love this season.
{This is the tree outside our front door}
This morning I went running at 7:30, and MAN was it beautiful outside!
Running in the morning is by far my favorite time of the day.
It's barely getting light.
The air is cool and refreshing.
There's not a lot of people up and about yet.
Everything is so....still.
On mornings like this I tend to start my run with a prayer, and then I just keep praying to Heavenly Father about all the beauty I see around me.
I ♥ Fall.
7:30 in the AM. DAAANG girl! you are so motivated and fit! If I wake up and see the 7th hour on my clock, I moan and grumble and whine and shove my face back into the pillow. you're awesome! miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. Seriously. Especially your hunter's ed posts. Made me laugh my head off. Loved Bud's notes to you, love that you love fall and running in the morning. Me too. So far our fall feels pretty much like our summer did. 95 degrees today. Thanks for the picture of the tree.
ReplyDelete