Enter your keyword

little things

October 8, 2010

This week has been crazy busy.
Kevin and I both had meetings.
I had a "girls night". He had a "guys night".
He's been out bear hunting. I've been to the gym.
Kevin left for work sooo early, I didn't even hear him get out of bed in the mornings.
And I usually try to wake up to say 'bye'.
So it's weeks like these that make my heart soar when I find this little suprise:


Each time he signs it something new, and this one made me laugh!
After I willed myself out of bed, I went downstairs to get some breakfast.
And saw this little note waiting for me on the corner of the table.
Kevin I love you.
You made my whole day!


...........



But wait.
Cuz it gets better.
I finished my cereal, went back upstairs, and showered.
As I was finishing, I went to grab my body spray...


...and found this.
Dangit.
I was found out!
Okay, don't judge.
But when I get done running I come home, switch into my gym shoes, and put more deoderant on.
Because I sweat.
And I like to smell good.
Well, I think Kevin's deoderant is stronger and smells sooo good.
So.....
I kinda sneak some of his.
{Please don't be grossed out!}
 Then I head to the gym.
Obviously Kevin has discovered my secret.
Somehow.
BUT HOW?!

3 comments

  1. HAHA! That's awesome that you use his deoderant! I used to steal Charles's too. Now I just buy 2: 1 for me and 1 for him. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Charles found me out too... but I have no clue how. Maybe they have a weird guy sense for these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worst "commenter" but just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog and find it absolutely hysterical, cute, and just awesome. Thanks for keeping up on it... I love hearing about what you guys are doing. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i always use mens deodorant too! i wear old spice :) funny post, you and kevin are adorable! i love you both!

    ReplyDelete