Enter your keyword

Awkward and Awesome

April 28, 2011

Awkward is...

- Seeing a guy with fingernail longer than any normal girl's.
I'm not even kidding when I say that this dude's nails were half an inch longer than his fingertip.
Half an INCH people!
I had to control my gag reflex when he placed his items on the counter.
They {the nails} were SOOO nast!
- Changing out of my work clothes and noticing a big 'ole hole in the crotchal-region.
Awesome.
{i mean, awkward!}
Then wondering if anyone saw it...
and being too cheap to want to buy new jeans.
Cute clothes, yes.
But work clothes, no.
Man,
I just hate paying for clothes I know are going to get used and abused so quickly...
- Taking a little Sunday snooze and waking up to a hurty zit.
What the freak?
I am not supposed to get these anymore!
I was so mad I wanted to punch it,
but decided against the idea seeing that the zit was on my face and all...
{wise decision, eh?}
- The way this dang Rexburg wind decides to blow my hair all over the place,
making me resemble Medusa.

........................

Awesome is...

- Husband reaching over for my hand while driving down the road...
Like he used to when we were dating.
SO precious!
- Kevin's Grandma saying:
"Should we draw lots to see who'll get to steal and take this home?"
{Referring to a cute glass jam jar we had come across while washing the dishes after Sunday dinner}
I just burst out laughing.
- Being free of a car payment!
- Getting out of Rexburg for the weekend!
- My brother {Jaron} asking a girl to PROM!
- Kevin getting paid in tacos {as in from Taco Bell} for fixing a co-worker's "stick".
{stick = when the needle goes into the vien}
He jokingly said:
"I've fixed two of your mistakes now, so that'll be 2 dollars please."
...and his co-worker actually bought him lunch!
He was a happy camper.
- My co-worker, Loren {the funniest old man, who's 67} telling me:
"I have something for your blog! Tell them:
'I got up this morning!' "

2 comments

  1. Punching a deep zit, HUMOR! I sooo know what you mean. Really, we are sooo too old for this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same lip gloss as you. I have had it forever. I love Victoria secret! I love your awkward and awesome s they make me laugh. You got to love Loren. Zach told me I should Start my own awkward and awesome's. I said no I don't want to steal Audrey's ideas.

    ReplyDelete