Enter your keyword

This Just In:

April 8, 2011


Oh hello!
Kevin and I got home from work today and then decided to take a little snooze.
When we woke up two seconds ago....
Photobucket

I looked out our window and saw this.
Oh,
how lovely.
not.


Grrr.
Curse you,
you stupid Rexburg weather!
{I'm shaking an angry fist in rage right now}

So here's a proposition for all you Arizona, Nevada, and Hawaii peeps:
LETS SWITCH PLACES RIGHT NOW!
I can't take another second of this!!

I need me some sun,
some fun,
some 4wheeling,
some shorts,
some sunglasses,
some T's without coats or jackets,
some sandals,
some swimsuits,
and a virgin strawberry daiquri in my hand.

They say April showers bring May flowers?

5590739493_d5b7d0c8f5_z_large

Pretty sure we're ready to skip ALL showers of any nature for the flower part.
Just sayin'.

2 comments

  1. yeah I got out of work to see this I was so pissed! I am freaking sick of rexburg, I have been looking at med schools in hawaii, arizona, florida, and the bahamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just complaining to Charles how I sometimes hate living here. The whole 6+ months of winter is pretty annoying!

    ReplyDelete