I must have caught the bug.
The spring cleaning bug,
that is.
For the past 5 hours all I have been doing is sorting,
and organizing,
and trashing,
and reorganizing,
and sorting.
But I feel good.
I feel like we have less "junk" in our house now.
Woot woot!
..........................
On to my more exciting news...

I was bored yesterday afternoon,
so I made myself a cute little block calendar.
Vinyl = compliments of my silhouette machine.
{i'm lovin' that baby!}

It was dang easy,
and a good time-killer.
ahhh.
I just love crafts.
The spring cleaning bug,
that is.
For the past 5 hours all I have been doing is sorting,
and organizing,
and trashing,
and reorganizing,
and sorting.
But I feel good.
I feel like we have less "junk" in our house now.
Woot woot!
..........................
On to my more exciting news...
I was bored yesterday afternoon,
so I made myself a cute little block calendar.
Vinyl = compliments of my silhouette machine.
{i'm lovin' that baby!}
It was dang easy,
and a good time-killer.
ahhh.
I just love crafts.
what a cute blog! like for real. i love how it's designed. love this post :) following! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThat is CUUUTEE!
ReplyDeleteWait, this is totally cute. And it looks so simple! Love it.
ReplyDelete