So today was our first Sunday teaching our new class...
and there was only ONE little girl.
Then they decided to combine the CTR 4B class {our class} with the 4A class....
So BASICALLY what I am trying to say is that we have no class.
And we didn't even get to teach today.

Our lesson was on the Word of Wisdom,
and I even had a cool coloring page for the kids!
{if you want to copy and color this page yourself, that'd make my day}
Mmmm....
Oh yea,
Then we got called to be the new CTR 5A class teachers.
and there was only ONE little girl.
Then they decided to combine the CTR 4B class {our class} with the 4A class....
So BASICALLY what I am trying to say is that we have no class.
And we didn't even get to teach today.
Our lesson was on the Word of Wisdom,
and I even had a cool coloring page for the kids!
{if you want to copy and color this page yourself, that'd make my day}
Mmmm....
Oh yea,
Then we got called to be the new CTR 5A class teachers.
I teach CTR 5! And I think our WoW lesson is coming up, possibly next week. I may use your cute coloring page for my lesson! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I finally wrote a comment for you on my blog about cruise opinions. Sorry it took awhile.
Cool! Thanks Britt!
ReplyDelete