Enter your keyword

Fun Time

April 28, 2011

Last nights activities were as follows:
After running,
I met up with Kevin at the Jr. High where he was playing some basketball.
I love supporting Kevin in his sports,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

but sometimes I just need some side entertainment.
So I turned to my purse...and this is what I found.

Photobucket

Some paper,
a pink pen,
keys,
and jellybeans!
{Easter candy anyone?}

Also,
see this lipgloss?

Photobucket

I love it.
I love Victoria's Secret.
But want to know something dumb?
They don't print the name of the gloss itself on the tube.
Who does that?
Obviously they didn't quite think things through.
Like how am I supposed to find my favorite flavor without a name?
Okay,
so they put a price tag on it,
and on the price tag is the name.
But I ALWAYS pull tags off.

Photobucket
And I am definitely NOT one of those girls who will go about trying on every sample in the store to see what I like.
{and while we're on the subject, is that not the sickest, germ-inviting, activity ever? gross!}

Photobucket

I decided that although the yellow jellybeans are bright and happy looking,
they are not my favorite.
I'm going to stick to the blues and pinks.

Photobucket

Here is where I sat,
and my view to the right.
I didn't want to take a pic to the left because everyone would've thought I was creepy taking pictures of them.

Photobucket

Kevin's team lost,
which was a bummer.
However,
we did go to Broulim's after and get cereal for this morning's breakfast,
and that was pretty exciting...
{i was getting sick of oatmeal}

1 comment

  1. oh my, this is so great. these kinds of posts are my favorite hahah.

    ReplyDelete