KEVIN
.....................
{in his own words}
If I had a million dollars to spend, what would I get?
This is such a hard question because about three or four years ago I would have had so much fun with that amount of money.Today I'd probably by a house, a car, and invest the rest. So we'll say it's three years ago.
The first thing I'd buy would be a $200,000-$300,000 car. Probably a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Next would be a few guns, sports equipment, and I'd build myself a nice basketball court. I would definitely need to buy a nice computer with a lot of computer games. I would have loved to buy a big 50-70 inch LCD TV.
If I had a big TV I'd need a sound system to go with it and also a few gaming consoles like an XBOX 360 and Playstation 3. If I had all that, then I'd have to get nice couches to sit on while playing and watching....which would have to be in a nice theatre room which would have to be in a nice house. I think by that time I'd probably be all done with my million dollars and I'd have run out of money.
AUDREY
...................
I don't have any cool story this week,
but would just like to share a family portrait session with you.
These lovely photographs were taken in our backyard,
when we lived in Idaho Falls.
They start off so good....
For the most part we are all looking at the camera...
Jaron's getting quite bored...
Alden's getting distracted by what Jaron's doing with his arm...
Now I'm not even looking,
and mom is thinking:
"Uh, did it take already?"
I decide I don't want to be in the middle or smile...
Do you just love my parent's glasses.
So old school.
Uh-oh,
there goes that overall strap again.
{those were my favorite overalls, by the way}
I think my parents saw that we were getting bored,
so.... "Funny face!"
Oh,
we are an awesome looking bunch.
Good thing this one never made it to the "wall of fame"...
Best thing I've seen all day!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love your posts! They make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteAudrey your blog is so cute! Love the family pics & the glasses are the best! So fun!! If you ever need a sunny vacation & a break from that darn Rexburg weather come join us on the beach! (:
ReplyDeleteI would love to invite you to my blog but I need your e-mail address.
ReplyDelete