Enter your keyword

My New Craft Site

April 27, 2011

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed,
but I have this new {and very cute} button on my sidebar:

Click to see my Craft Blog!

If you click on it,
it'll take you to a whole new world.
Allllrigght,
not really a whole new world,
but a cool new blog.
My CRAFT blog to be exact.
This is one of the projects I've been slaving over for the past week.
I've  been playing with photoshop, tweaking html codes, and turning my brain to mush because I've been staring at a screen for so long!
I didn't want my arts and crafts to take over this blog,
because I want to keep this strictly a family oriented,
add-free blog.
So I decided to branch off.

I'll still tell about what fun things {crafts/drawings/projects} I'm doing,
just not nearly as in depth here.
I'll post EVERYTHING of that nature straight to my craft blog.
I'll also be better at giving tutorials/examples on how I make things,
where I got the idea,
etc.

Basically,
it's a fun way for me to keep up my artistic side,
while giving anyone who wants,
some cute craft ideas and helps.

So go take a peeksie and show some love by becoming a follower so you can know when I update!

{I would also la la love to hear what you think about it...so if you leave me a comment, that'd be cool!}

1 comment

  1. Hi Audrey, the guy with the nine inch nails is totally grossing me out.

    But, the rest of yoru blog is always fun to read. I am excited to see your craft button blog. I have been wanting to copy one of your cute hair thing wall hanger for awhile now.

    Keep it up,
    Colette

    ReplyDelete