Enter your keyword

Carino's and A Goodbye.

April 23, 2011

Friday night we went to Johnny Carino's to celebrate our anniversary
{since we were big lame-o's on Tuesday}.

Photobucket

Of course the food was delish,
but I still think my favorite part is the complimentary bread you get to eat while waiting.
Kevin loves their Caesar Salad.
Photobucket
Photobucket

.....................

We both had Saturday off so we slept in a little,
I went to the gym,
and Kevin went to try out his new hunting bow
{more on that later}.

Later on in the afternoon ,
Kevin got a call from a lady wanting to buy our car.
Yes,
our Subaru.
If you can't tell,
we are trying OH SO HARD to move on to that "next phase" of our lives,
and this is just one thing that will help us be able to get there.

Photobucket

The lady was from Salt Lake,
so we met her in Pocatello.
She test drove it,
loved it,
and bought it.


{here i am waiting patiently in the car, secretly hoping the lady won't like it....while having fun with the camera}
Photobucket

I never EVER thought I would say this,
but...
I really LOVED that car!
It was awesome in the winter,
and small,
and fast...
c'mon,
who wouldn't want to be seen in that baby?
I have to admit I felt pretty cool driving her {yep babe, i just named the Subaru a "her"}.

Photobucket

It was a sad hour and ten minutes back to Rexburg.
Especially when we saw 3 other Subaru's along the road.

ANYWAYS...
So we are a one car family for the time being.
It's nice to be free of a car payment.
{woohoo!}
Now we hope to use the difference we made and buy another car for me.
That way we will only have 1 car payment {the truck}.

1 comment

  1. Even though it's sad, congrats on selling it. Charles buys and sells cars often enough that I don't really get attached to anything anymore...well, the Galant, but from what he says we won't be selling it any time soon.

    ReplyDelete