As I previously stated,
I have been slacking in blogland lately.
But for a GOOD REASON!
Want to hear why?
Okay,
here it is:
Kevin has gotten rid of his 3 fish tanks!
Hallejujia!
This was our little deal:
Kevin could upgrade his 55 gallon tank to an 80 gallon,
If
{and ONLY IF},
he got rid of ALL three others.
Well,
if you know us,
then you know we are not very patient people.
Sunday night he had his 80 gallon baby and we were up until 4 cleaning it,
painting it,
and then finding a spot for it.
Which means that we did a lot of rearranging.
We ended up taking the bookshelf upstairs,
moving the T.V. to the corner,
fliping the love seat and couch around,
and placing the tank itself in the other free corner.
Surprisingly,
it opens up our living room even more.
I took down some old decorations and put up new ones...
and I love it!
The best part?
It freed up the old fish tank wall,
and Kevin said I could "have" that space to do whatever with.
And I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
This is where the "surprise/anniversary gift" comes into play.
Kevin let me get a table!
I know that may sound way lame,
but wait.
It's not just ANY table.
This is my beautiful DISPLAY table.
It was kind of beat up,
but nothing a good layer of paint can't fix!
I love it! The table looks awesome right there!
ReplyDeleteI love it it looks perfect!
ReplyDeletelove the table :-) dreaming of something similar at my house... :)
ReplyDelete