Due to the fact that I have more decorations than we have storage for,
I have resorted to stuffing the excess under our spare bed.
Among these are my holiday wreaths.
Since building my desk,
I have started calling that room my "Craft Corner".
{much to Kevin's dismay, because he really wants it to be a Yankees room}
When Kevin's not home,
Tank will hang out with me there,
playing with a toy or whatever,
while I work on a project.
Well,
the other day I noticed Tank had gone quiet.
I looked over to find this:
A second later his whole body disappears from view.
I carefully got down on all fours and peeked my head under the bed,
and there was Tank,
big-eyed,
staring back at me like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
He somehow discovered my wreaths,
and decided that they are fun to chew on!
What a stinker!
haha, he's like a little kid! So cute!
ReplyDelete