Enter your keyword

The Argentine Missionary

December 1, 2011

As of Monday he’s officially out of the MTC and in Argentina folks!
I’m so stinkin’ excited for him.
Over the Thanksgiving holiday,
my fam brought pics that Jaron sent – so I copied them to share.

{all are still from when he was at the MTC}

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a newbie!

Photobucket

Here's the companion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can they make this building feel more prison-like?

Photobucket

Photobucket

He says they study lots,
and that the classrooms are tiny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another good companion pic...

Photobucket

...if you look closely you will see Darth Vador and a storm trooper.

Photobucket

Yea....

Photobucket

...I guess his companion is into these things.

Photobucket

This is the laundry room where they have the "coveted" computers.
Alden says you do your laundry and stalk behind people,
just waiting for them to get off so you can get a turn!
Hahaha!
Torch.

We love and miss you Jaron!

Post a Comment