Enter your keyword

Week 7: Pregnancy

December 19, 2011

Baby is the size of a blueberry.

Photobucket
{that's half and inch long-it's doubled in size from last week!}

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE:
Baby's hands and feet are forming/emerging from developing arms and legs!

STATS:
weight: 117
bust: 32 and 1/2! {can i get a hoo-RAH!}
waist: 28"

I threw up all night Saturday and had the worst headache of my life.
I don't really enjoy sleeping anymore.
{is that bad because I'm not even huge yet?}
But seriously,
I just feel like I toss and turn/can't get comfy.
I still hate mornings.
Man,
this nausea is still kicking my trash.
There are random days when I get lucky and don't feel a thing,
but then the next day it comes back with a vengence.
I'd have to say that I am definitely craving stuff now.
Like hamburgers {still-i can't get enough MEAT!},
carrots + Chiz's ranch,
cheese dip + chips,
and root beer.
Soooooo random.
And not the healthiest.
I haven't even been drinking soda for like 2 years!
There goes that goal....
It's especially hard to eat when nothing sounds good at all.
But then I just feel more sick and want to pass out/throw up.
Hopefully only a couple more weeks and this will pass!

On to the pics:

Post a Comment