Baby is the size of a kidney bean!

What's going on inside:
Fingers and toes are starting to poke out,
and in the brain nerve cells are developing.
Stats:
weight: 116
bust: 32 and 1/2
waist: 28in {tho i SWEAR i am thickening up-not a feeling i love}
Ooooooh I don't mean to sound like a complainer or anythng {hehehe},
BUT this pregnancy sickness has been killer.
I feel like I'm getting eaten alive from the inside out!
This week was Christmas week,
and Christmas Eve I woke up puking....and got a shot in the bum of zofran at work!
Awesome.
Until it wore off a couple hours later.
The nice nurses that I work with also gave me some zofran pills to take with me for over the holiday weekend,
but they didn't seem to really stop any nausea for me.
Lameness!
What's funny is that I always thought the women who were sick during their pregnancy were:
1. faking it
or
2. being a baby
Um,
I would now like to retract both said statements.
This stupidness is REAL and NOT FUN.
I pitty any lady who has to deal with it the whole nine months!
{as you can tell i am praying mine stops asap....}
Another thing that is throwing me off...is my body temperature.
It's wack.
I don't love our little space heater anymore.
And anytime I see Kevin turn on our main heat,
I walk right behind him and turn it OFF.
I am ALWAYS HOT.
So weird because I usually am ALWAYS freezing.
Sometimes at work I feel like I'm gonna pass out because I feel too claustrophobic and hot,
so I have started taking off my shoes.
Yup,
I walk around in my socks.
It's bomb.
I've got to stop taking these pics at night when there's no good light!
And: I thought a white T and jeans would be pretty basic to show the growing contrast...
but it looks like my T is blending in with the background.
Hmm.
What's going on inside:
Fingers and toes are starting to poke out,
and in the brain nerve cells are developing.
Stats:
weight: 116
bust: 32 and 1/2
waist: 28in {tho i SWEAR i am thickening up-not a feeling i love}
Ooooooh I don't mean to sound like a complainer or anythng {hehehe},
BUT this pregnancy sickness has been killer.
I feel like I'm getting eaten alive from the inside out!
This week was Christmas week,
and Christmas Eve I woke up puking....and got a shot in the bum of zofran at work!
Awesome.
Until it wore off a couple hours later.
The nice nurses that I work with also gave me some zofran pills to take with me for over the holiday weekend,
but they didn't seem to really stop any nausea for me.
Lameness!
What's funny is that I always thought the women who were sick during their pregnancy were:
1. faking it
or
2. being a baby
Um,
I would now like to retract both said statements.
This stupidness is REAL and NOT FUN.
I pitty any lady who has to deal with it the whole nine months!
{as you can tell i am praying mine stops asap....}
Another thing that is throwing me off...is my body temperature.
It's wack.
I don't love our little space heater anymore.
And anytime I see Kevin turn on our main heat,
I walk right behind him and turn it OFF.
I am ALWAYS HOT.
So weird because I usually am ALWAYS freezing.
Sometimes at work I feel like I'm gonna pass out because I feel too claustrophobic and hot,
so I have started taking off my shoes.
Yup,
I walk around in my socks.
It's bomb.
I've got to stop taking these pics at night when there's no good light!
And: I thought a white T and jeans would be pretty basic to show the growing contrast...
but it looks like my T is blending in with the background.
Hmm.
So excited for you! And so fun to read your story along the way. I was about the same size as you when I got pregnant (5'4" and 115lbs.) but got so sick the first trimester I actually lost 8 lbs. I felt so stupid going into my appointments weighing LESS each time instead of gaining like I should have been. I didn't want them to think I had body issues and didn't want to gain the weight or something. I didn't start showing until halfway through my 17th week. I all the sudden popped out of nowhere. All though I was totally feeling the pregnancy nausea I didn't feel pregnant and it didn't seem real for me either until I was really showing and feeling her alot. I laughed when you said that you thought everyone that would complain were faking it or being a baby because I totally felt the same way before experiencing it! At my 1st ultrasound they tried to get a picture abdominally first but since I was so skinny they couldn't get a good picture and kept getting my bone in the way so they had to go vaginally also. And the zofran pills totally didn't work for me either (which sucked!). Anyway, so fun to relate and hear your story as you go through this. Congratulation and hope you are starting to feel better!
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't think I ever got your email to send you an invite to my blog now that I went private. Send it to me and I'll invite you :)