This may seem so early to start documenting stuff,
but I'm just so excited that I want to!
Of course my ideal pregnancy would be from June-March {to skip the swelteringly hot summer months...haha, but it's Rexburg}.
What I'm realizing more and more that it's not about my plan at all.
Of course my ideal pregnancy would be from June-March {to skip the swelteringly hot summer months...haha, but it's Rexburg}.
What I'm realizing more and more that it's not about my plan at all.
I can't tell you how many pregnancy sites, books, magazines I've picked up within the past 3 days.
It's rediculous.
But what I have found out is this:
I am about week 5,
because the first day of my last perioud was on Oct. 27.
This means my due date is around the first week of August.
{Gaaaa! I love saying "my due date"!}
Baby is about the size of a sesame seed.

That is something that goes on a hamburger bun!
Stats:
height: 5'3''
weight: 115 lbs
{Gaaaa! I love saying "my due date"!}
Baby is about the size of a sesame seed.
That is something that goes on a hamburger bun!
Stats:
height: 5'3''
weight: 115 lbs
- feeling a little nauseous at random times throught the day, boobs are tender, and i pee a lot {that's saying something cuz i already peed a lot before}
Post a Comment