Final stop: COZUMEL, MEXICO!
We got to sleep in a little this day,
so we went and had breakfast at the Versi.
Then headed out around 11.
The water was gorgeous!!
Today was SNORKLING.
We went and found our guides and boat...
...and were off.
It was a small boat!!
I might have felt a wee bit sick riding on this little thing.
Do you see how pretty the water is?!
I love it!
Kevin was in heaven seeing all these sweet fish!
Pretty sure he wanted to capture all of them and take them home...
And I ended up liking it more than I thought.
It was amazing how deep we could see in every direction!
Our guide took us to three different spots,
and then we headed back for some food.
We got to hold some bright birds.
And did some shopping.
The nativity set we got, Cozumel.
The blanket we got, Costa Maya.
The chess set we got, Costa Maya.
I love all the pics! the one of you two with the ship behind you is great! I barely recognized Kevin at first with his hair not fixed. Haha
ReplyDelete