Enter your keyword

Week 6: Pregnancy

December 10, 2011

Baby is the size of a lentil bean.

Photobucket
{about a quarter of an inch long}

This weeks happenings:
The nose, mouth, and ears are beginning to take shape!

Weekly stats:
weight - 116lbs {happy it's not worse cuz I've only been twice to the gym this week}
bust - 31 and 1/2 {still....it really feels like they're growing tho!}
waist - 28in
Wow, it's been an eventful week.
And I thought this pregnancy thing was gonna be easy....haha.
I spoke too early {or should I say I thought too early..}.
I threw up today which was NOT fun.
Good grief.
It feels like if I don't eat within 5 MINUTES of waking up,
I want to throw up!
Whyyyyyyyyy!?
I know baby is growing lots right now,
but I don't know why it has to give me nausea.
Ohhhhh I hate this nausea.
So it usually has been coming in the mornings,
and then in the early evenings as well.
But then sometimes it doesn't come at all!
I guess really,
I'm just happy I haven't felt worse.
And am grateful I haven't seen any spotting.
I get so paranoid and check every time I go to the bathroom.
Does everyone feel this paranoid when they're pregnant?
I started reading the book:
What to Expect When You're Expecting
and I think it's made me even more nervous about this prego situation.
Sheesh.
I never realized how many things could/can go wrong,
or how many different preferences there are for check ups/labor and delivery!

I know I enjoy looking at before/during/and post prego pics,
so I'm doing my own.
Sorry for the crappiness of the lighting and such....


All i'm thinkin' here is:
goodbye you nice tan you....hope to see you again in 9 months!
HA!

2 comments

  1. I told you not to read the "what can go wrong" chapters! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my money on you having a Girl! Seriously... I want this on the record books I predict a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete