Baby is the size of a grape!
{almost a whole inch long!...grow baby grow!}
What's going on inside:
Essential body parts are accounted for,
the heart is almost done developing into 4 chambers,
and teeth are beginning to grow {weird!}.
Stats:
weight: 117
bust: 32 and 1/2
waist: 28in
waist: 28in
I'm getting more and more excited.
We've told a couple close friends and we told Kevin's family on Christmas - but not my family yet.
I'M DYING TO TELL THEM!
{ha, i almost just blurted it out to my mom on a few occasions}
We're going to see them on Friday and I CAN'T WAIT!
Also,
tomorrow Kevin and I go into the OBGYN to make sure everything's looks okay.
My first appointment.
I'm excited because I know it will seem more real.
I hope we can hear the heartbeat!
Ahhh!
I just wanna do a little dance thinking about it!!!!!!
Okay.
But I have to not get my hopes too high.
I know things/problems can happen still....and I don't want to be sad.
I'm scared about that.
That something won't look right or that I will have lost it.
{i'm taking my sickness as a good sign tho-because that means something's there, right?!}
Some other random facts:
- I get super tired around 2:30-3pm.
- Along with morning sickness comes headaches. I HATE them-and dread waking up because I am always greeted with one now!
- Candy is not appealing anymore {and I LOVE candy!}
- Milk/dairy products leave me with a NASTY after-taste in my mouth {another downer because I love dairy!}
- I am especially NOT loving my newly aquired "love-handles" and front pooch. Looks like I'll be hitting the track asap!
Sorry!
I forgot to take a pic this week dangit!!
Post a Comment