Enter your keyword

I'm Sexy and I Know It

April 26, 2012

.....wigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle it!
Hahahaha,
okay HANG ON!
Before you all start thinking this post is gonna be dirty.
That is just the song that popped into my head when my dad sent me this picture text:

Photobucket

My sisters {who, by the way are the only ones at home now, and totally spoiled},
had a road show a weekend or two back.
How fun!
I remember those days.
Going every night to mutual to think of cool skit ideas,
then practice them,
and then get all dressed up like weirdos and perform!
I was sad I didn't get to see it.

Speaking of weirdos,
this is the kind of video my hubby likes to send me:



Wow, right?
Haha, what a mongrel.

Speaking of mongrels,
I hear Jaron{my bro} is serving with a few.
I love reading his emails each week and hearing about all the new stuff he's encountering.
Here's the end of one of his emails that I wanted to share because it's another good reminder to be more open-minded,
and not to judge others.

As for other news, not much. We are still working hard here in Matheu. I really liked mom and dad´s email about not getting too caught up in details and line upon line learning. We got a new branch president this week. He´s young and super excited to do missionary work. I´m super excited. He lives in our area too (our last president lived outside of our area for some reason making it super difficult to communicate). One of the biggest problems here is that people judge others really fast. Whenever we get a reference, the person tells us "Oh, I don’t know if you want to visit him/her, there humbanda¨ or something like that, and then when we contact the reference, the
person is completely normal. It´s crazy, don´t judge others. Well G2G.

I love you all. Thanks for everything

Love
Elder Simmons

And speaking of not judging others,
lets all try not to judge my hubby and his weird faces up there,
mmk?
K.

1 comment

  1. hahaha I'm trying really hard not to. wowwww! ;) boys are so weird!

    ReplyDelete