Enter your keyword

Some Humor From the Weekend

April 29, 2012

There are a lot of talented peeps in this Fuller family of ours,
and we love sharing our talents.
Athen-in particular-was excited to show us his mad dance skills when we got there Friday night:


He also has a thing for lip-syncing.
I think that's what you call it.
This is the Tim Tebow one:


And here's the Jimmer one:



Bird and Lins crack us all up,
especially when they imitate "Athen's Dance":

{sorry i turned it in the middle...and yeah, sorry about my annoying laugh..}

I saved the best for last.
This is what happens when you try to take a nap in the company of Fullers:


Hahahaha.
Oh my heck I died laughing from all these again.
Hope you did too.

2 comments

  1. HAHA Oh my heck! I also about died watching all of these. I can't wait until Fuller Fest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were able to get all of these recorded!! When Josh started bum dancin' Bud I about died. HILARIOUS-Plus-No one knows there is a speaker that is 4 inches from Bud's head BLASTING music. (Their house was shaking.) Good job on getting the whole thing recorded!

    ReplyDelete