Enter your keyword

Week 24: Pregnancy

April 8, 2012

Baby is the size of a............grapefruit!
{about 10.5in, 12.7oz}
Photobucket
What's going on in there?
This little dude is looking more and more like a "real baby" everyday,
and his face is fully formed!
I am pretty positive he will be a mini Kevin...those Fuller genes are strong I hear...
haha, we'll see!

My Stats:
weight: 133lbs
{i'm really happy this has been consistent because i feel that it was a constant rise the first half}
waist: 34in
{am getting bigger though! he's growing!}

This little guy is so great!
I am so thankful everyday for being preggo.
I know, weird.
But I really have had it SO EASY.
In church today,
the girl giving the RS lesson was sharing some experiences on trials,
and how hers was that she couldn't get pregnant for a long time,
and how she had a couple miscarraiges.
{yes, I teared up lots}
And then now that she found out she is {pregnant} again,
she has to give herself shots everyday to keep her blood levels good.
Seriously.
I HAVE IT EASY.
My morning sickness was sucky,
but nowhere near what some girls suffer through...and some girls have it the WHOLE TIME!
Yeesh.
I would die.

In other preggo news I have noticed my freckles becoming more "dominant".
Must be what they call that "mask" thing.
It's not bad though.
And my belly button is still in-yay.
I had a girl in my RS comment about my baby bump for the first time today.
She said:
"Oh my word I didn't know you were expecting! You didn't look it just last week!"
I'm excited that I am "really" showing now.

I am mostly just so excited to feel him kick and move all the time.
It's the BEST most reassuring feeling ever.

Photobucket

Only 16 more weeks to go!

1 comment

  1. You are one adorable preggy lady. I'm so glad I have it easy too. There are some serious horror stories out there that I could just not deal with. Heck, I haven't barfed once. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete