Baby boy is the size of a.......head of LETTUCE!
{about 13.6 inches, 1.5-2.2 lbs.}
What's going on in there?
His eyes are forming and will soon start to open!
My Stats:
weight: 135lbs
waist: 35in
I feel so repetitive writing these,
but I KNOW I will kick myself and regret it if I don't.
Nothing crazy or new to report this week.
Still no heartburn, stretch marks, or weird line starting at my belly button on down.
However,
I DO have an "outtie" now,
and this weekend I started wearing a band-aid over it to smooth it out.
I feel pretty cool doing that....haha not.
This baby boy is still alive and kicking,
I'm still running,
and I think the weird thing is that my appetite seems to have declined a bit.
I don't feel like I'm "starving" all the time,
which is nice.
It's also weird to feel my stomach tighten,
which I guess means that is like a mini/practice contraction.
It's kinda cool.
Haha....I'm sure I will not think they're cool when I REALLY start having them.
I'm getting a lot more "nesty" or however you want to say it.
It might just be because of the new changes coming Kevin and my way,
but I have also been wanting to set up his room.
I'm DYING to decorate it and know exactly how I want it to look!
I also want to "reveal" his name on here......but I'm waiting on some stuff to do that.
Also along those lines:
I've been looking and researching about jogging strollers and carseats.
I think for me it would be ideal to just get that combo because I run a lot.
Instead of a stroller/carseat travel system plus a jogging stroller.
Those are two BIG strollers.
Then we can just have one stroller and not like three taking up space.
Kevin would also love that.
{he really is not looking forward to storing more stuff....}
I would really like to get one of those stroller frames though,
that just lets me click in the carseat,
to use for trips to the mall {haha, yea like i have money for that} or the grocery store or wherever.
Plus,
that frame folds down small and stores nicely,
so it wouldn't be a hassle.
Gaaaa.
So much to think about.
And these things are NOT cheap!
Anyways,
here I am:

I feel so repetitive writing these,
but I KNOW I will kick myself and regret it if I don't.
Nothing crazy or new to report this week.
Still no heartburn, stretch marks, or weird line starting at my belly button on down.
However,
I DO have an "outtie" now,
and this weekend I started wearing a band-aid over it to smooth it out.
I feel pretty cool doing that....haha not.
This baby boy is still alive and kicking,
I'm still running,
and I think the weird thing is that my appetite seems to have declined a bit.
I don't feel like I'm "starving" all the time,
which is nice.
It's also weird to feel my stomach tighten,
which I guess means that is like a mini/practice contraction.
It's kinda cool.
Haha....I'm sure I will not think they're cool when I REALLY start having them.
I'm getting a lot more "nesty" or however you want to say it.
It might just be because of the new changes coming Kevin and my way,
but I have also been wanting to set up his room.
I'm DYING to decorate it and know exactly how I want it to look!
I also want to "reveal" his name on here......but I'm waiting on some stuff to do that.
Also along those lines:
I've been looking and researching about jogging strollers and carseats.
I think for me it would be ideal to just get that combo because I run a lot.
Instead of a stroller/carseat travel system plus a jogging stroller.
Those are two BIG strollers.
Then we can just have one stroller and not like three taking up space.
Kevin would also love that.
{he really is not looking forward to storing more stuff....}
I would really like to get one of those stroller frames though,
that just lets me click in the carseat,
to use for trips to the mall {haha, yea like i have money for that} or the grocery store or wherever.
Plus,
that frame folds down small and stores nicely,
so it wouldn't be a hassle.
Gaaaa.
So much to think about.
And these things are NOT cheap!
Anyways,
here I am:
So here's my advice about strollers - you can take it for what it's worth :) Chariot makes the best jogging strollers around. Me and my sister Colette LOVE ours. They are expensive, but worth every penny. Get the double, because chances are you will be pushing two kids someday. It converts to a bike trailor too. So I have my Chariot jogging stroller, and a cheaper, compact stroller for the car. Babies aren't little for very long, so the big carseat combo stroller isn't really needed in my opinion. Anyway, there you have it... from a soon to be mother of three and avid jogger!! :) Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janie!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't get the big carseat combo because you probably won't ever use it. I love my jogging stroller and then I have a little umbrella stroller for places like the mall and stuff. I would tell you that one jogging stroller is better than another but I really believe it's personal preference. Go test out a bunch of different ones and see what you would like. I love mine but I know some people like other ones. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteembrace the outie! it's cute to see preggo's with popped belly buttons! i've got a half innie/half outie so mine pop REALLY fast hahaha
ReplyDelete