Baby is the size of an............eggplant.
{about 13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.2 lbs}
What's going on in there?
He knows which way is up and which is down,
and is growing more fat and {possibly} hair!
My Stats:
weight: 134
waist: 34 1/2in
Peeps were always telling me I would,
and turns out they were right:
I have really loved this trimester!
I feel great and love having a showing "baby bump".
My back still hurts lots when I sit for too long,
so that's never fun,
but it's all good.
I'll live.
I can't believe I'm 25 weeks.
That means that {hopefully} Kevin and I could meet our little man in 15 weeks or less!
That sounds so much shorter than 3months for some reason.
Yeesh!
Still no stretch marks,
but my belly button has started to poke out a teeny bit.
I won't be surprised if it's all the way out by the end of the week.
I'm also still running,
but I have to stop once or twice in the middle of a run to make my stomach stop hurting.
{don't worry, i am NOT over-exerting myself}
This little dude will probs be addicted to cereal when he's born,
because I could eat that for all three meals a day and be happy.
Real healthy right?
I have also found that I do not like having to bend down for anything.
Picking up a dropped pen or paper is torch and more hassle than I ever imagined.
I never realized how MUCH I was constantly using and engaging my abs with little things like that, everyday.
Another thing {along those lines} is that when I roll over in bed at night,
I have to use lots more arm strength because it feels like I have no abs!
It's weird.

Besides growing out {obviously},
I definitely feel wider too.
Each day I get closer to my due date I get more and more excited to meet my baby boy!
and turns out they were right:
I have really loved this trimester!
I feel great and love having a showing "baby bump".
My back still hurts lots when I sit for too long,
so that's never fun,
but it's all good.
I'll live.
I can't believe I'm 25 weeks.
That means that {hopefully} Kevin and I could meet our little man in 15 weeks or less!
That sounds so much shorter than 3months for some reason.
Yeesh!
Still no stretch marks,
but my belly button has started to poke out a teeny bit.
I won't be surprised if it's all the way out by the end of the week.
I'm also still running,
but I have to stop once or twice in the middle of a run to make my stomach stop hurting.
{don't worry, i am NOT over-exerting myself}
This little dude will probs be addicted to cereal when he's born,
because I could eat that for all three meals a day and be happy.
Real healthy right?
I have also found that I do not like having to bend down for anything.
Picking up a dropped pen or paper is torch and more hassle than I ever imagined.
I never realized how MUCH I was constantly using and engaging my abs with little things like that, everyday.
Another thing {along those lines} is that when I roll over in bed at night,
I have to use lots more arm strength because it feels like I have no abs!
It's weird.
Besides growing out {obviously},
I definitely feel wider too.
Each day I get closer to my due date I get more and more excited to meet my baby boy!
Haha, just wait until you have to roll out of bed or your husband has to push you up into sitting position because you have no ab strength left. I'm so excited for you and you little boy!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute. I'm in love with that shirt. 2nd tri is the best.
ReplyDeleteHaving no abs has been the weirdest thing ever. Laying down to sitting up is a joke!
Cute! I'm glad that you are feeling so well! 2nd tri is definitely the easiest. I can't believe you are already 25 weeks!
ReplyDelete