Enter your keyword

We Like to Have Ourselves Some Fun

April 16, 2012

Amidst all the craziness of life,
we find it important to take time for the things that make us smile most.

Photobucket

Like driving around in Josh's new toy.
Kevin was down in Utah for the weekend helping his bro-in-law with some work,
and after working like crazy all day they busted out the dune buggie.
And while he had some fun down south,
I treated myself {and this babe-o in me} to frozen yogurt.

Photobucket

Yum!

Photobucket

And now I'm going to get a little sappy.
Besides being immensely grateful for this little baby growing inside me,
I am so grateful for this husband of mine.
He's everything I could have ever imagined in a "Prince Charming" and then 20 times that.
Lately,
I have been especially thankful for his calm demeanor and non-judgemental attitude.
When I want to fly off the handle and punch people in the face,
he reminds me to "cool it" and to stop judging others.
{yea...i get a little hot-tempered sometimes...}
He makes me a better person,
and I am so lucky he's mine.

Photobucket

I am also so lucky to have this little guy running around the house,
keeping me company.

Post a Comment