I never thought I'd have a baby shower,
but Kevin's sisters threw one for me this weekend!
The sad news to report was that allllll Thursday night Kevin was throwing up.
Man,
when that boy gets sick,
he gets SICK.
Like death-bed ill.
I hate seeing him like that.
I worked the majority of the day Friday,
but was able to leave early to get back to Kevin and drive us down to Utah.
Here's the sicky hubs sleeping.
The shower was held in Utah because Case{another sis-in-law}is also preggo,
and due in about 4 weeks,
and her doc said she couldn't drive that far {she lives in St. George}.
So we met in the middle!
and her doc said she couldn't drive that far {she lives in St. George}.
So we met in the middle!
The theme they chose was "About to Pop".
Erin even brought her fancy popcorn machine and made some fresh for us!
Ang made the awesome cupcakes,
Kerr brought the 'mallow pops,
and Lins made the cute sign.
It just so happens that yes,
Case and I are both having boys.
So the colors were orange, blue, and grey.
{i really REALLY hate this pic of me. seriously. i look like a freaking chunk}
Here are us preggo ladies.
Definitely sad Holl and Cin couldn't make it!
Here we are with all our goods.
I am so lucky to have these girls for sister-in-laws.
They are waaaayyy too nice to me!!
Both of us were spoiled.
After opening the fun presents we played some games that Lins and Ang had ready for us,
and then we just chilled with everyone{hubbys and kids} for the evening.
It was perfect!
I was so excited to show Kevin everything,
and I LOVE laying it out again to see:
Tank doesn't know what to think of it all.
He keeps wandering up to it and smelling everything.
And I keep holding stuff up to him and saying:
"This is Baby _____'s."
Haha,
I just know he's gonna catch on someday.
I am super excited about everything,
especially the clothes.
Oh my heck I really have not seen any cute, jump-out-at-me baby boy clothes,
but now I have some!
Kevin would like me to show off his two favorite things:
SO stinking cute, right?
When I saw the little Jordan gettup I about died and thought:
I need to get a matching one for Kevin!
Some more good news?
Kevin is feeling better - yay!
Dang girl! you made out like a bandit! and i bet Kevin loves all the Yankee stuff
ReplyDeleteSo fun, looks like you got some dang cute clothes! The decorations were adorable of course....I expect nothing less from the fuller sisters! And I totally didn't know Casey was pregnant...haha thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You got hooked up! They do make those Jordan Shirts in Adult sizes, Devon has one that's white and black. Check out footlocker :) And you totally don't look like a chunk in that picture, its all baby and I love seeing that baby grow!
ReplyDeleteAudrey I'm so sad I couldn't be there! Everything looked so cute and fun and I love all the stuff you got! How cute and fun. Doesn't it make you get so excited for your baby to get here? It makes it seem more real huh? Oh I'm so excited for this little baby to get here.
ReplyDeleteAudrey - you should have another baby shower up in Rexburg! I would totally help throw one for you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are coming to mine. It's on saturday and its basically in the same neighborhood that you live.
-Stacy Moss