Enter your keyword

Week 27: Pregnancy

April 30, 2012

Baby boy is the size of a...............Cauliflower!
{about 13.6-14.8 in, 1.5-2.2 lbs}

Photobucket

What's going on in there?
This little mr. is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts),
and even showing brain activity.

My Stats:
weight: 136.5lbs
waist: 35in

I was super excited yesterday when I opened up my pregnancy app and saw this:

Photobucket

Do you see it?
I am in my THIRD trimester!
Can I get a HOORAH?!
I went in for yet another doctor appointment today and heard the heartbeat,
had some blood drawn for labs,
and got measured.
 They said I was measuring spot on.
Good.
Then the doc himself came in and told me the best news:
"So since I see that you are not overweight,
you're still exercising,
you don't have a history of diabetes,
and you are not tanning right now....we're gonna skip the glucose test."
Yay!!!!
From everything I've heard,
it's nasty as can be.
I was pretty excited about that bit of news.
Also,
according to their scale it says I've gained exactly 20lbs since I started coming in {that was week 10}.
So that's good news too.

Week270


Since the baby shower this weekend,
this whole pregnancy thing does feel more "real".
The thing I'm most excited for though,
is decorating and setting up B's room.
Here are the colors and patterns I would like to do it in:

Photobucket

Grey and white with black and teal accents.


I'm loving the chevron anything look...
...polka dots or stripes are not out of the question.
That bedding set has been my favorite so far.
I think that I would make the main mattress sheet teal or black though instead of white.
And you know how I have this frame on my sidebars:

Photobucket
Yes,
it's at IKEA.
And I want it for his room. SO BAD.
Anyways,
that's enough imagining for me today.
Who knows when or where or what I will actually be doing for his bedroom...
can't let myself get too excited!

3 comments

  1. Audrey, you are seriously so cute, I love all your maternity outfits! You are looking fabulous!

    I didn't think the glucose test was that bed, it really tasted like flat sugary orange soda. But if you don't have to take it, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! And I love the inspiration for his room, so cute! I saw Mr. B...have you chosen his name??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah as long as you get the orange flavor and its REALLY cold, it's not that bad...like a melted otter pop. I've only had the orange so i don't know how to compare, but i've heard the cola is the WORST (cola is gross anyway though!). super cute color scheme and pattern! so excited for Mr. B ;) and you look AAAAAAA-dorbs.

    ReplyDelete