Enter your keyword

A First Car Ride, Walk, and Bath

July 24, 2012

We left the hospital around noon on Saturday,
after watching all their required videos {a baby CPR one and a parenting one}.



He looked soooooo tiny in his carseat,
and was out before we even got to the Fuller's {which is not even 5 miles away}.
Since then we have continued to love on him nonstop.
We just want him to stay this size forever.
Everything he does is cute.
His hiccups are cute.
His sneezes are cute.
His toots are cute.
His contented "full" sigh = cute.
Even his ear shattering screech for food is cute...at least for right now,
ask me about that one in a month.
We love it all.
I can't even believe how much Kevin actually loves holding him!
It melts my heart every time I see my boys together.
And when I get on the computer and see this:

Photobucket

Good grief.
I married a keeper,
that's for dang sure.

When we got home-or to Fuller's I mean,
the first thing we did was lay Bronx out by his new cousin Zander.
They are almost exactly two months apart.

Bronx079

Hahaha - look at that size difference!
What a cute chunk,
and as my dad said:
"a cute little blue bumblebee!"


Like every newborn,
he obviously sleeps a lot.
But when he is awake we looooove taking pictures {okay, we really take pictures nonstop no matter what}!


Spending some time with Grandma Fuller.
Gotta love those fishy lips!


Awe.
Yawning = cuuuuuuute.
{how many times can i say that word in one post?}


I love when he curls up like this when I burp him.


Kevin has been so great at wanting to hold him while I get ready or nap.
A total help,
and gives me time to do stuff like this{blog}.

Photobucket

He had his first "bath" at home Sunday,
which he HATED.
But he loved going on his first walk!
It was pretty cool walking the route that I have been since getting here to Fuller's-pregnant-and now walking it with my little teeny baby boy!

Photobucket

Oh,
and don't worry.
He's also had a good amount of blowouts and leakage going on.
I can't believe how often he goes,
or how much!
On a particular nasty diaper mess,
I told Kevin:
"Awe man! I don't even want to dress him cute if he just keeps ruining them!"
Thus the white onesie above.
haha

4 comments

  1. I LOVED reading your birth story especially since I can relate. (I am pretty sure I was in the exact same room as you when I had T).

    Omigosh isn't it just absolutely amazing how life works? Something totally happens to husbands when their baby arrives! Glad to hear Kevin is such an awesome Dad. I am so happy for you guys! I love that first pic on this post with Kevin and B in that bed. Tanner is a month old today and he is HUGE compared to your little guy!! Cherish EVERY SINGLE SECOND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable its makes me want to hold or have our baby sooner. haha I'm impatient I know. Love the stories. He's really too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys! Bronx is a cutie! It definitely makes me even more excited for our little one to arrive too! :)

    ~ Sam and Amber
    PS: There is a little pic, from my my facebook profile on your phone. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those parenting videos are the beeeeeest. lol! he is so stinkin' adorable you guys!

    ReplyDelete