Before we left Tuesday,
we took Bronx in for his very first check up.
Everything looks great.
He lost 3oz but I'm told that's normal.
He's in the 10% for weight and 42% for height.
Everything looks great.
He lost 3oz but I'm told that's normal.
He's in the 10% for weight and 42% for height.
And you'll never guess what Kevin said to me on the drive home.
"It's gonna sound nerdy, but I really like having our baby in a carseat in my car. I feel cool."
{who says that?}
ahahahaha!
Very presh.
This coming from the man with the "No eating, drinking, or breathing in my car." rules,
cracked me up.
"It's gonna sound nerdy, but I really like having our baby in a carseat in my car. I feel cool."
{who says that?}
ahahahaha!
Very presh.
This coming from the man with the "No eating, drinking, or breathing in my car." rules,
cracked me up.
There's no place like home.
There's NO place like HOME.
Nope.
None like it.
I fed Bronx and we hit the road.
He did so great and didn't start fussing until we were about 10 min away from home.
Yay!
The first thing we both wanted to get done was:
GIVE TANK A BATH.
Wow that pup was diiiiiiiirty!
There was no way in heck we wanted him running around the house after being outside for two weeks.
Sick.
So bath him we did.
And then we finally introduced Bronx to Tank.
haha {sorry, no pics of that}
Tank didn't even bat an eye.
He was kinda curious,
but just kinda sniffed B's little feet from a distance and then wandered off.
When I'm holding Bronx and he's fussing or screeching for food,
Tank will just sit and stare at him with a look that says:
"What in the world is he crying about?"
I have quickly been mastering the art of doing things one-handed.
I have also quickly learned to appreciate nap time.
Today as he's been sleeping I've been able to:
-do the laundry {i swear it's like tripled with all the messes he makes!}
-fold the laundry
-clean both bathrooms
-sweep the kitchen
-vacuum
-paint my fingers AND toes
-play with Tank
The best thing that happened today,
happened when I was feeding B.
He gave me two of THE CUTEST drunken smiles and I about died.
Sooooooo precious.

Here are some pics of when we were still up in Rexburg:

This is usually what Kevin did in the mornings while I fed Bronx.

I'd get done feeding him,
and then Kevin would watch him while I went to get ready for the day.
Ooooo I love seeing them together!

And this one....
how could I NOT put this one up?
I fed Bronx and we hit the road.
He did so great and didn't start fussing until we were about 10 min away from home.
Yay!
The first thing we both wanted to get done was:
GIVE TANK A BATH.
Wow that pup was diiiiiiiirty!
There was no way in heck we wanted him running around the house after being outside for two weeks.
Sick.
So bath him we did.
And then we finally introduced Bronx to Tank.
haha {sorry, no pics of that}
Tank didn't even bat an eye.
He was kinda curious,
but just kinda sniffed B's little feet from a distance and then wandered off.
When I'm holding Bronx and he's fussing or screeching for food,
Tank will just sit and stare at him with a look that says:
"What in the world is he crying about?"
I have quickly been mastering the art of doing things one-handed.
I have also quickly learned to appreciate nap time.
Today as he's been sleeping I've been able to:
-do the laundry {i swear it's like tripled with all the messes he makes!}
-fold the laundry
-clean both bathrooms
-sweep the kitchen
-vacuum
-paint my fingers AND toes
-play with Tank
The best thing that happened today,
happened when I was feeding B.
He gave me two of THE CUTEST drunken smiles and I about died.
Sooooooo precious.
Here are some pics of when we were still up in Rexburg:
This is usually what Kevin did in the mornings while I fed Bronx.
I'd get done feeding him,
and then Kevin would watch him while I went to get ready for the day.
Ooooo I love seeing them together!
And this one....
how could I NOT put this one up?
Holy moly Bronx is a cutie! I can not get over how adorable he is! Great job guys :) You do learn how to do things one handed pretty quick. Now Audrey, cleaning is important but don't forget that it can wait, take a nap while he naps once in a while. You are making me feel like a slacker :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that there is a no breathing rule in Kevin's car. Haha
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! I'm so glad you both are loving parenthood! It's the best!
ReplyDelete