Enter your keyword

Football. Shopping. Swimming. BarJ

July 14, 2012

Even as I begin to type this I feel like a ween.
It's 10:55 on a Friday night.
I am sitting on one of the spare beds at my in-laws.........and blogging.
How awesome, right?
Haha.
Erin and I watched "Dance Moms" earlier this evening - totally makes my head want to explode with all the arguing.
Bird is at work.
The in-laws are currently finishing up a movie.
Holl and boys left for Utah around 3.
And Cin has been gone to Pocock's and McArthur's all day saying goodbyes {they fly out tomorrow}.

So.
Here I sit.
I didn't want to read my book,
or watch anything.
So I wandered upstairs and got ready for bed.
I admit the best part of my night was Kevin's call.
I miss him.
And Tank.
Boy do I love those two so much.

{these are the pics the hubby gets when he asks for picture texts. and yeah i was talking to him in the garage}
I'm sure he misses me and all my freckles more when he sees these beauties.

Well,
I thought I'd update on how this week has been going.
To sum it up in one word I'd say it's been..........eventful!
So the hubby and pup left Tuesday,
right before Holl and her kids arrived.
That evening we went to watch Bird play in her flag-football playoff game.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Sadly,
they lost.

Wednesday Diana, Holl, Erin, and I went to I.F. for some shopping!
That was fun,
and you will never guess what I got.
Fabric to make 2 blankets and a carseat cover.
I am SO EXCITED to make them!

We made a trip to the jewelers,
Sam's Club,
Michael's,
and Fred Meyer's before heading back to the Burg.
We made personal pizzas for dinner,

Photobucket
{Grey. Miles. Reece...he was having fun, i promise}
and then started ourselves a little fire in the pit to enjoy some smores!
It turned super fun when the wind decided to make an appearance right when we lit the fire.
That resulted in hair everywhere,
smoke everywhere,
and some 'mallow in the hair...not cool.
{but it did wash right out thank goodness}


Photobucket

In between all of the fun the time has been filled with walks and Draw Free.


You know what I'm talking about.
Us girls also watched SYTYCD Wednesday night,
and I "finished" one of my blankets.
Tada:
IMG_0917

Ha,
it took a lot of tying skill to master this one.
In all seriousness though,
I am proud to say that it is the first one I've actually done.
The other two I'll need a sewing machine for.....and a lot more skill will be required.
I cannot even wait to show you that cute fabric!
{no, it's not baseball-related}

........................

Thursday morning was pretty chill.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mostly we all just got ready to go to Jackson, Wyoming to go......

Photobucket

.....SWIMMING!
I didn't swim though,
but instead took pics and read my book.
A, I do not have a swim suit here
and
B, nor do i really want to be in one this big.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Not even the little ones were scared of this great big slide!

Photobucket


Photobucket


They got some good swimming time in,
and then we drove up the road to the BARJ!


Kevin was super sad he couldn't come with us,
and I was SUPER SAD he couldn't either!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

These guys do this SEVEN nights a week.
Their nuts.
But crazy good!


We had the funnest evening.
For those that don't know,
the BarJ is this sweet place up in Jackson where you get fed and entertained at the same time.
Totally worth every penny{it's about $25 a plate for adults}.
Kevin grew up going every summer,
and so of course I was introduced to this fun experience when I married him.
This was my second time going.
I have videos too of their amazing voices,
but for some reason they arn't loading to this laptop I'm on....I'll work on it and hopefully get them here soon!

Post a Comment