This morning after Kevin left for work,
I received the following text:
"I just saw Jeff plus Emily sign on one of our balconies. I bet it is where he lives"
First of all,
I don't know what's funnier:
a. the fact that Kevin has not even watched one episode of this season's Bachelorette with me, and still knows these peep's names and who they are {because of how much me + his sisters talk about it!}
or
b. the fact that he texted me this info at all
Bronx was asleep so I left him with my mom {they are here visiting!},
and took Tank out for a "walk".
"Walk" defined here as:
find this apartment Kevin said he saw and take a pic!
I received the following text:
"I just saw Jeff plus Emily sign on one of our balconies. I bet it is where he lives"
First of all,
I don't know what's funnier:
a. the fact that Kevin has not even watched one episode of this season's Bachelorette with me, and still knows these peep's names and who they are {because of how much me + his sisters talk about it!}
or
b. the fact that he texted me this info at all
Bronx was asleep so I left him with my mom {they are here visiting!},
and took Tank out for a "walk".
"Walk" defined here as:
find this apartment Kevin said he saw and take a pic!
Find it I did.
And as I tried to sneakily take the pics {yeah, i did feel silly and stalkerish},
Tank decided to take a dump on the sidewalk right there.
Sweet.
But I got the pics!
And as I tried to sneakily take the pics {yeah, i did feel silly and stalkerish},
Tank decided to take a dump on the sidewalk right there.
Sweet.
But I got the pics!
Ok, I'm currently fan-girling with you! AHHH where is this?? I'm so curious. Don't worry, I just applied this week for a position at People Water HA. Ridiculous I know.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks for adding me to your bloggy list. Your baby boy is to die for. Such a doll with that black hair!! How fun. I hope you guys are settling in well and having fun in Utah. If you live close to Provo, call me up and I'll come babysit! ... oh and for free duh :)
hahah too funny. love that emily picked jef. such a good season!
ReplyDeleteHaha, this is awesome! I love Jeff and Emily!
ReplyDelete