Enter your keyword

Week 37: Pregnancy

July 9, 2012

Baby is the size of a.................Winter Melon!
{about 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb.}
Photobucket
What's going on in there?
Baby Bronx is officially considered "full-term"!
Woohoo!
He's still growing and practicing swallowing and blinking,
and the gross part is that he's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.

My Stats:
weight: 148 lbs {this is by far my least favorite item of posting}
waist: 39 in

We were about to hit the road,
and I realized it will be the last time I take a pic with "the chalkboard",
so here I am in all of Kevin's comfy attire:
Week370


I am having this little dude up in Rexburg,
so I am now officially up here staying at Kevin's parent's home.
IMG_0887
Kevin will still come up each Sunday through Tuesday for each baby doc appointment,
and then go back to work Wednesday through Saturday.
Fingers crossed I go into labor while he's up here.
That would be convenient...and less stressful all around.
We will see.

Now about my appointment today.
Nothing new to report.
I didn't even get checked because I haven't been having any pain - the doc said he'll check me next week.
Hopefully we will see some progression then,
because all I plan on doing between now and then is "run" and walk and do jumping jacks and lots of lunges and squats.
We left the doctor's office and Kevin wanted to wash the car...
IMG_0891
...so we did.
Or he did while I sat in the car with the AC blasting.
After that we went into Kevin's old work to say hi to everyone.


That was fun seeing and talking to peeps we {mostly Kevin} hadn't in a month or two.
I then begged him to stop and let us get snow cones,
which he did!
IMG_0894
LOVE the snow shack!

1 comment

  1. I weighed more than you by 10 pounds before I even got pregnant and you're full term! You're so tiny! I would be jumping up and down if I weighed 148 pounds full term! I was like 210 lbs at 35 weeks!:) haha Hope that makes you feel better! You'll be back to your normal teeny tiny self within a month! I Guarantee it!:) Enjoy it while it lasts! You'll miss being pregnant so much!

    ReplyDelete