Baby is the size of a.............Pumpkin!
{about 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb}
What's going on in there?
He may or may not have an inch of hair already {my guess is no hair},
and he's slowly shedding that goo called "vernix caseosa".
Yuck...
My Stats:
weight: 148 lbs
waist: 39 in
This is what happens when you don't have your tripod,
and you try to get your unwilling husband to take a preggo pic for you:
Super duper.
Oh wait,
here's one that did turn out:
{okay and then i went to take my own...}
I have some good news to report peeps.
Friday,
right after I got off the phone with Kevin,
I had this huge serge of pain and realized:
"Oh boy, this must be a contraction.....suuuuuuucky!"
It felt just like peeps had been describing.
Menstral cramps,
and bad ones.
It brought back some memories of when I first started my period.....ugh.
So I downloaded a contraction timer app on my phone and started timing it just for kicks.
That was midnight,
and for the next 7 hours-on the hour-I had them.
They were each about 1 minute and a half,
and stopped around 7:30am.
Then nothing except some dull pain throughout the day....and Saturday night rolls around and at 11 they started back up again like clockwork.
Those ones lasted until about 6am.
Not a lot of sleep for me!
Not a lot of sleep for me!
Sunday noth,
except that I'm positive I passed my mucus plug or whatever that nasty thing is.
{i know, sick SICK sick SICK SICK!}
When we went to see the doc yesterday he checked me and I am 75% effaced and dialated to a 2!
Woohoo!
So those contractions did do something.
I'm trying to squeeze in 3 or more walks a day,
and jumping on the trampoline.
It's a joke when I run.
As in,
I go 20 feet and I'm beat.
I was really hoping I'd have more contractions and maybe luck out and just have him while Kevin is up here,
but ever since Kevin got here they've just stopped.
It's like Bronx thinks it's funny to make me suffer by myself.
Kevin is betting he'll drive back down tomorrow and then have to turn right back around Thursday cuz I'll be having the baby.
Who knows.
I'm only 38 weeks.....and I know 3 girls that just delivered 1, 4, and 6 days late.
To keep myself busy I busted out this project yesterday:
I am proud to say that I did this mostly on my own,
but WOW I stink at sewing.
My mother-in-law had to come save my corners,
because I am retarded and turns out I don't know what a lot of sewing terms really mean.
But it's done now and I'm so excited he has his own little carseat cover,
and it's CUTE!
It is so hard to go into a fabric store and find cute "gender-nuetral" or boy fabrics,
because my eye is automatically drawn towards pink.
haha.
So I'm really happy I was able to find this grey chevron.
That's awesome. Well if you ever need a walking buddy I will go with you. I go once or twice a day depending on Ethan's napping schedule which has changed. But Give me a call and I will go with you.
ReplyDeleteCute car seat cover! You did a great job! I was the opposite, I had a hard time finding cute girl fabric, haha. You are almost there!
ReplyDeleteAhhh!! I'm betting with Kevin that you will e delivering any day. I went into labor the day I turned 38 weeks, keeping fingers crossed that you don't follow everyone else's suit and deliver late. Yuck. So excited for little Bronx's arrival!
ReplyDeleteOOOOO exciting! Good luck hun and that cover is ADORBS!
ReplyDeleteLove the carseat cover! Luckily you have a doc that will induce you if you want! So that you dont have to go late :)
ReplyDeleteHe said he would induce me the day before my actual due date! Have you talked to him about that at all?