Our Fourth of July Celebration was low key,
but definitely better than last year {when we didn't even watch fireworks}!
It was a big sale day,
which meant that Kevin had to work.
While he was gone,
I wanted to make something yummy and cute,
so I jumped on Pinterest and saw this:
Perfect!
So when Kevin got home he grilled us up some hamburgers,
I made the fruit pizza,
and we watched fireworks from our balcony.
HA.
Mine doesn't look nearly as pretty,
but I can guarantee it was just as delicious!
I also saw these nail on pinterest,
and had to do mine the same:
....................
Here are just a few pics from our trip up to Idaho at the beginning of the week:
{and don't worry, the FullerFest goods are coming!}
We slept in.
We took Tank because we felt bad we hadn't seen and played with him all weekend!
Since no one really lives close by to Kevin's parent's house,
he loved all the freedom of running around when we would go on walks.
We arrived Sunday night,
had our baby doc appointment Monday morning,
Kevin got to have a much needed guys night,
and Tuesday morning I got my hair done!
Haha,
I know all you can see are my giant freckles.
Kevin likes to say that it looks like I went tanning and left the goggles on,
cuz this pregnancy mask does just that - looks like I went tanning!
{which, by the way, i haven't!}
But I really am blond again,
and not sporting the "ombre" look by accident....haha....
{no offense to anyone who's hair is actaully like that, mine just was no bueno!}
It's amazing how a little thing like getting my hair re-highlighted and trimmed can make me feel so good.
Okay Bronx,
I'm offically ready for you now!
When I got back from getting my hair done,
we hit the open road.
It's funny how Utah feels like home already.
We love it here!
I love your nails! I was going to do mine because I found a cute way on pinterest and then totally forgot. I like your fruit pizza! Ours tasted good too! I'm glad you are liking Utah so much!
ReplyDelete