Enter your keyword

A Proud Moment

August 28, 2012

Yesterday was a day of exciting firsts in the Fuller home.

1. Kevin changed Bronx's diaper for the first time {haha, about time right?!}


If you you look closely,
you will notice that Kevin tried putting on the diaper...backwards.

IMG_1311

Good thing Bronx is such a good sport about everything.
Ha.

2. We went on a date to Olive Garden {thanks to Annette and Dave!}
IMG_1316

This was huge.
Sure we've gone to Walmart with him,
but here...it was different.
Fancier.
Quieter.
And he stayed asleep.
Yay!


We also stopped by the mall to get Kevin some new COMFY work shoes.
Since he's on his feet 9+ hours,
his Sunday shoes are no longer cutting it.
We found some good ones at Dillard's.
Score.

Then we went to a fish store..... {sigh}
But because we did,
Kevin said he'd watch Valentine's Day with me.
So that's what we did when we got home.


B watched too.
And got lots of kisses.
He was being so darn cute!
Which is weird because usually from 9-12 he is Mr. Grumpy/Fussy/Whiney Pants.
This is the first time I've seen him actually stare at the TV when it's on.

IMG_6942

I'd say it was one successful day.

1 comment

  1. I love this. Bronx is so sweet. Eleanor loves TV too, it's the craziest thing. I might have a hard time avoiding movie time when she's a naughty toddler. Good job Kevin for changing a diaper! And yay for dates. You are brave.

    ReplyDelete