I love the start of a new week.
1. Kevin is home and it's our "weekend"!
2. Kevin is home and i love when we get to sleep in together! {mmk...so now it's really more like he sleeps and i hold/comfort/rock/feed B}
3. numbers 1 and 2 are really all i got actually :)
1. Kevin is home and it's our "weekend"!
2. Kevin is home and i love when we get to sleep in together! {mmk...so now it's really more like he sleeps and i hold/comfort/rock/feed B}
3. numbers 1 and 2 are really all i got actually :)
Tank and I soaked in every second of it since we are mostly cooped up indoors nowadays.
I will also add here,
that today was the first time I actually changed into some of my normal clothes.
Those capris?
Yeah I couldn't fit into them after the first tri - and now I do again!
It was a glorious moment when those babies slipped on.
Audrey you look smokin for B only being a few weeks old! Wootwoot
ReplyDelete