We've just been hangin' out.
I got sick Monday night and watching these two made me feel a little better.
Kevin's so good at stepping up to help when he knows I need it.
I now fully understand the phrase:
"I'm a mom. I can't afford to get sick!"
Yeesh.
I don't know what in the heck I had but I'm glad it's gone now.
Having my body all achy and cold is never okay-but especially when it is hard to even hold my baby!
Not okay one bit.
On a funner note,
Kevin got to go to Lagoon yesterday with a friend.
Even though I begged,
this is the only shot I was sent:

and the caption said:
"we're on a train"
When I told him on his way out the door to "Get some fun pics of you guys and the cool rides you go on!"...I should not have expected much.
Especially since this is the guy who hates taking photos all the time.
hehe.
I was a tiny bit upset I couldn't go {okay, a lot upset because i've only been wanting to go with him for oh-forever}.
But then got over it when he brought me home a Jamba.
I've been craving a good smoothie lately - why does Orange Julius have to cost an arm and a leg?!

And I just had to throw this one into the mix as well.
Why not, right?
One more cute picture of all that haaaaiiir.
I love it.
Oh,
and it's bath day today.
For both the Babe and the Stink.
And neither one is going to be excited about that.
I got sick Monday night and watching these two made me feel a little better.
Kevin's so good at stepping up to help when he knows I need it.
I now fully understand the phrase:
"I'm a mom. I can't afford to get sick!"
Yeesh.
I don't know what in the heck I had but I'm glad it's gone now.
Having my body all achy and cold is never okay-but especially when it is hard to even hold my baby!
Not okay one bit.
On a funner note,
Kevin got to go to Lagoon yesterday with a friend.
Even though I begged,
this is the only shot I was sent:
and the caption said:
"we're on a train"
When I told him on his way out the door to "Get some fun pics of you guys and the cool rides you go on!"...I should not have expected much.
Especially since this is the guy who hates taking photos all the time.
hehe.
I was a tiny bit upset I couldn't go {okay, a lot upset because i've only been wanting to go with him for oh-forever}.
But then got over it when he brought me home a Jamba.
I've been craving a good smoothie lately - why does Orange Julius have to cost an arm and a leg?!
And I just had to throw this one into the mix as well.
Why not, right?
One more cute picture of all that haaaaiiir.
I love it.
Oh,
and it's bath day today.
For both the Babe and the Stink.
And neither one is going to be excited about that.
Post a Comment