I always think it's fun to see where little munchkins get their looks.
Here are us three:
Here are us three:
On the left is a pic of Kevin at 3 months{i can't find anything younger},
and me at 2 days old on the right.
So all that surprising hair is from me!
My family calls it the "Huber hair" -from my mom's side...glad those genes kicked in because I LOVE all of Bronx's hair!
When Kevin first held B he exclaimed:
"He has longer sideburns than me!"
His eyes are also another of my favorite things.
Those he gets from his daddy.
Actually his whole face just looks like a mini Kevin.
I love it!
..........................
I can't help but put up a few more pics of our little man:
Yesterday we did some tummy time,
and worked on reaching for a toy...we'll be working on that for a while.
haha
We had a couple meltdowns.
Those are to be expected nowadays.
But life is bliss when he's fat and happy.
And this has been our morning thus far.
The only thing we've battled so far is hiccups,
and fingers crossed it wont get worse.
I love cuddling with these two!
Post a Comment