It's already August?
Where has the time gone?!
I feel that the first half of July crawled by,
but the last half just flew by.
And now we have a 2 week old baby.
Eeeep!
Welp,
we had our first "sprinkler" go off during changing time.
I didnt even get frustrated.
I just laughed.
And then he reached his right hand up and grabbed a fist of his own hair,
wouldnt let go,
and started screaming.
It was kind of traumatic.
He actually did that twice before I could run grab his little mittens and put them on.
I felt so bad!
I love walking into the room to find these boys all cuddled up.
Tank is so funny to watch around Bronx.
When B is fussy,
Tank will come and lay or sit right next to him - like he can calm him down or something.
It's cute.
This is my view during nap time while I try to fit in a quick blog post.
I sure love these two sleepy heads.
...and now I'm going to join them!
that picture is perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on such a cutie! I love all his hair. Lincoln use to grab his hair too and didn't know how to let go. Mavericks is too short so I totally forgot Lincoln did it until you wrote about it! You look great!
ReplyDelete