Enter your keyword

Top 10 Things I Love About Being A Mom

August 23, 2012

I know I've mentioned some of the "less appealing" things since having Bronx,
so I'd like to lighten things up by sharing a few of my favorite things.
...If only for me to record and remember for my second child.
Ha.

1. I get to stare at a freaking cute face all day long-one that pulls some pretty hilarious faces!
He cracks me up.
2. I have a running/walking buddy!
I get to talk and talk and he just stares back with his big blue eyes
{if he hasn't fallen asleep or is a mr. grumpy pants, that is}
3. Even though it requires a few more steps,
shopping is much more entertaining pushing him around too.
4. Seeing Kevin and Bronx together.
Father and son; It's the most precious thing.
5. I've said it already a lot,
but the way Kevin helps me out all the time.
We're an even closer knit team now that B has arrived.
It's definitely a special feeling; I am one lucky lady.
6. His sweet new baby smell.
I can't get enough and looove burying my nose in his hair!
7. That I get to sing to him all the time.
Because, you know, Kevin doesn't want me to sing to him ;)
8. The way he depends on me.
It makes me feel special and important.
Especially in the middle of the night when he's crying,
and stops when he hears my voice.
9. Seeing him smile.
When that magical moment happens-all is right with the world.
{even when it's at 3:30 in the morning and he's just had a major blowout...and peed on me again}
10. That I am able to think about his needs during the day and not my own.
I'm learning more and more each day about what selflessness really means.


In all seriousness I love being a mom and I absolutely treasure and adore Bronx.
Kevin and I are so grateful for this little bundle that Heavenly Father has blessed us with.

Post a Comment