Enter your keyword

To Sleep or Not To Sleep

August 4, 2012

IMG_1162

This little dude has decided within the past week that he only likes sleeping on his tummy.
On my tummy.


Yes,
it's been rough.
I'm sure all the moms out there with more than one kid are just laughing at me.
One whole day this was my view {see above pics}.
Babe on stomach,
and pup at feet.
And speaking of Tank - he's been a trooper.
Tank would nap with us,
then jump off the couch and play with his toys.
He'd bring one to me and I'd throw it....and then he'd bring another....and I'd throw it.
Super fun.


Some days are better than others.
Like yesterday.
Yesterday he was happy to chill in his bouncer.
{i freaking love that thing}

Photobucket

Also,
keeping him awake in the day after he eats has been helping,
because I've noticed he is sleeping better at night.
Horrah!
Even if it is 3 hours at a time - that is soooo much better than the 1-2 hours I was getting.
I love watching him look around and take everything in,
love staring at his adorable face,
love watching all the funny faces he can pull,
love kissing those sweet little feet.
Everything about him is perfect!

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh sooo cute!!!! congrats Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sit and take it in. Or sleep. I'd sleep. Enjoy when your child is content to just lay with you all day. And he is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete